Due to their inability to provide moldless fruit cups, Panera isn't on my favorite lunch list. Couple that with the fact that I can't seem to find a sandwich that doesn't suck and you can see why we don't go to Panera more often.
Today's experience consisted of ten minutes of walking around in search of an unoccupied table that could seat four. This objective was hampered by the douchebag individuals who insist on taking up a four-person table by themselves. If only it were socially acceptable to bludgeon such offenders.
My meal was an "Asiago Roast Beef" sandwich; it might have been good if the bread hadn't been chiseled from stone. What do the French find so appealing about bread that turns the roof of your mouth into hamburger? After wrestling with my pathetic meal for 20 minutes, we finally left. I'd list what everyone else ate, but I was too busy being annoyed with trying to eat mine to notice. They'll have to bribe me to get me back here anytime soon.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment